Series Review: The Umbrella Academy(2019)

   Hi everyone!today im gonna review one of my favorite series.it's"The Umbrella Academy"


   Honestly this is my favorite series that i've ever seen so far.This series tells about one family who has super power,which begins where several virgin women around the world give birth simultaneosuly.

There is one man who intends to gather all these children and he is Sir Reginald Hargreeves the eccentric bilionaire


Sir Reginald Hargreeves

This story starts from where Five (the name of the main character) fails to travel through time because he has not really mastered his strength. He was thrown at a time where the earth is after the apocalypse,after 60 years passed he was finally able to return to the past but with the body of his childhood


  Five

What I like the most about this series is the application of the laws of physics about time such as the butterfly effect, parallel worlds, and what makes this even more exciting is that there are guards who want to keep the end of the world must happening.

And the actress who plays it also in my opinion is very talented because she can act as an old man even with the body of a child. And the character development is very intresting because of being trapped in the world after the apocalypse for 60 years


9,5/10 for this movie.I recomended y'all to watch this.

Thats it from me.I hope my review help to find the series you want to watch 




Komentar

Postingan Populer