Rafi: Hey! Do i know you? Your face looks like familiar to me.
Rasyid: oh! of course, we are in thesame class yesterday
Rafi: yeah, i know. I am just joking bro. Take it easy man!
Rasyid: You re so good at joking bro. You are so funny
Rafi: I think it's no true but...
Rasyid: Aaa. I like you bro, i like you very much.
Rafi: By the way how are you?
Rasyid: I feel so great. I just won something last week. and you?
Rafi: of course i am great too, i've hear you an olympic last week, are you win it?
Rasyid:  Yes. I won it last week, but.... although i am on the third place.
Rafi: I hear last olympic is harder than the last year olimpiade. Is that true?
Rasyid: I am not sure, because i not join the last year olimpiade
Rafi: ah.. I see, See you in the class bro
Rasyid: Goodbye bro!

Komentar

Postingan Populer