HOLIDAY

HOLIDAY!
     Hello,today I will tell you about my holiday,there is nothing special but I still gonna tell you because that's the assignment given by teacher. Basicly I dont go to anywhere I just stay at home,but I think there is day I think enought to be this assignment.
      The first day untill 4th day of holiday I did nothing I just stayed at home and played game from morning untill I slept,I played many different game ,i only changed game if I already sick of it.I emphasize once again my activity during my first untill 4th of holiday I just slept ,ate,and played game
       on the 5th day I went to may grandma house it is located in Surabaya ,after arriving there my family is the first one who came because of that I still should waited my family who hasn't arrived yet. After all came we rested in my grandma house ,next day my family went to my grandfather graveyard after that we went to my grandma house again, we stay there until new year
       on the night of holiday I went to see a new year outside with my friend.i had friend who move to Surabaya from Bandung even like that i still communicated with my friend from game.nothing special about that night i just hangout with my friend's friend,but i dont understand what language they used and i look to my friend and he to looked confused cause we both from sundanese and they talked with javanesse language.
       
     

Komentar

Postingan Populer